Monday, December 13, 2010

Interim Post

It is Monday night and I'm feeling quite exhausted so I won't be doing my usual detailed post. I wanted to reassure my friend and family that all is good with me. My silence isn't some sinister reflection regarding my new job. I'm actually really enjoying it at ZenthOptimedia. They are a lovely bunch of people and I'm in the midst of a major information download. It is always weird being the new girl though, take a while before you feel fully functioning.

The only negative recently was an unfortunate bout of food poisoning that kicked in during the early hours of Saturday morning, knocking me on my bottom for the rest of the weekend. Fortunately between Louis and Indiana, I had plenty of felines checking in on me. Cats really are a lot more sensitive than people give the credit for. My boys looked after me.

I drove Gertie Getz to work this morning and managed not to get lost (this is a first). I have to admit, driving is rather frighteningly addictive. Bang goes the planet. I had my guitar lesson this evening which was great fun. Now I've been learning Wonderwall, Opportunity and Disarm which makes for a nice mix of tunes to mess around with. I'll be happy if I can play them and someone can actually recognise what I'm playing lol.

Louis is currently doing a fabulous impersonation of a big fluffy rug. Between the excitement of my guitar lesson (he loves them) and his dinner, I think he's exhausted himself ; )

Leah, the kitten from next door, just escaped which led to a fun packed 10 mins chasing her down the street. She is the naughtiest little ragdoll, not sure where she was trying to get to, but she does love making a break for it on a regular basis.

So it has been an action packed Monday night and I need to get a good night's sleep before my big day tomorrow. I'm off to see JayZ and U2 in concert tomorrow night. So excited!!

Normal blogging will resume this weekend. Take care all

No comments: